Here’s what you should know
Every year members of our community come up with new and creative ways to help Oxfam fight poverty and injustice. You can join in by deciding on the event that works best for you. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Organize or join an Oxfam meal on Grubwithus. We've partnered with Grubwithus, a social dining network, to bring together Oxfam supporters across the country for interesting conversation and great food.
- Skip a meal and donate the proceeds to help Oxfam fight hunger.
- Organize a benefit concert for Oxfam, featuring your favorite local artists
- Host a film screening and a discussion about the issues.
- Invite local businesses to donate items for a silent auction.
- Find more ideas in our free materials (at left)